Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've been getting my apples from Nature's Bin lately, thanks to the recommendation from Kate. I like that store a lot. It's like a poor man's Trader Joe's. The apples are cheap and plentiful.

The one thing I don't like is that they put an extra sticker on each apple. It's like a price tag sticker that you'd find on canned soup or something. So there's the usual sticker, plus this other sticker. And it's usually very sticky and harder to take off. But it's okay. Small price to pay.

It does, however, remind me of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and the episode where Charlie eats a pear for the first time. Every time I eat an apple, I think, I eat stickers all the time, dude!

And it makes me laugh. So, I guess it's okay.

That's all. You can (should) view that clip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment