Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I had to do some food shopping tonight for tomorrow's big Chili Cook Off at work (my chili does not contain apples), and as I was walking in, there were two fellas outside talking. If they were in a movie, they'd be credited as Gangsta #1 and Gangsta #2. As I walked by, Gangsta #1 said, "Apples, motherfucker, apples."

I wanted to stop and see what the context was, but of course I didn't. I thought, Hey, maybe he recognizes me as that guy who once posted on this apple blog! But I doubt that was it.

Anyway, later I was walking down an aisle, and here came Gangstas 1 & 2. This time, the part of the conversation I heard was, "You know it was her fucking feet."

I wish I was hanging out with these guys. The only thing I could figure is that Gangsta #1 was actually an undercover CIA agent or something, and he thought that maybe I was one also who came to save him. "Apples, motherfucker, apples" was probably code for "My cover's been blown. Call the chief!" Does the CIA have a chief? I dunno.

That's all. I've been eating a lot of apples lately. Five in the last two days. I will not give up, unlike some Apple Challengers I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment