Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey Fellas ...

For those of you who don't work with me, I like to keep boxes of cereal at work. I have a bowl and a spoon there and bring some milk in a Thermos® and have my most important meal of the day right at my desk. I guess eating breakfast at home would be more relaxing and perhaps more "normal" but that would mean getting up earlier and I think we can all agree that the idea of that routine is less than ideal.

Anyway, one of my current breakfast cereal options is Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®. Healthy and mature, I know! Before you get all riled up, despite containing dried apples and apple juice concentrate I am not counting Apple Jacks towards my Apple Challenge consumption count.

I really don't know what any of this rambling has to do with anything really, but I liked this frame off the Apple™ and CinnaMon™ comic on the back of the box.  Just a little confidence building shout from Apple™ to his non-personificationized apple friends (and football -- part of the "What's Wrong With This Picture?" game on the box):

Looking good indeed.

1 comment: