Wednesday, June 15, 2011

slackers, big time

All I am saying is that a lot of the apple consumption, and blogging, has been suffering. Numbers are stagnant, topics tepid.

I did some random Googling about apple related topics: worst apple to eat - the brand kept appearing, but nothing much about gross tasting apples. Most expensive apple to eat actually yielded a lot, some blog with a few good tips on eating on a budget, a post about Adam & Eve (the cost being our souls I guess). Nothing too exciting in the world of apples per Google and let's face it, who looks past the top links.

Short story even shorter, I've got nothing apple related other than I am traveling to the Big Apple tomorrow for a fun filled weekend stalking the band Beirut (tickets for me, anyone?!?), biking around, eating and drinking. <---see you soon, CL!

No comments:

Post a Comment